Dargash Medical. warrants this product to be free from defects in workmanship and materials, under normal residential use and conditions, for a period of one (1) year from the original invoice date for bed motor. and 3 years from the original invoice date for bed frame. Shipping and handling fees are to be paid for by the customer. The manufacturer agrees, at its option during the warranty period, to repair and defect in material or workmanship or to furnish a repaired or refurbished product of equal value in exchange without charge (except for a fee for shipping, handling, packing, return postage, and insurance which will be incurred by the customer). Such repair or replacement is subject to verification of the defect or malfunction and proof of purchase as confirmed by showing the model number on original dated sales receipt.
BED PRODUCT WARRANTIES:
- The manufacturer warrants the Hospital bed motor function mechanism, against manufacturing and material defects for one year.
- Bed frame/rails and head boards/ footboards/casters – The manufacturer warrants against defective parts for three years.
- Mattress foam and filling composites naturally soften with use. This softening does not constitute a defect under the warranty.
This warranty does not include:
- Any condition resulting from other than ordinary residential wear or any use for which the product was not intended, such as use in rental or contract trade or commercial use
- Any condition resulting from incorrect or inadequate maintenance or care
- Damage resulting from misuse, abuse, negligence, accidents or shipping damage
- Dissatisfaction due to buyer’s remorse
- Normal wear and tear
- Damages incurred during transportation
- Damages incurred during assembly or maintenance
- Any used, previously displayed items
Dargash Medical makes no express warranty or condition whether written or oral and the company expressly disclaims all warranties and conditions not stated in this limited warranty. To the extent allowed by the local law of jurisdictions outside the United States, the Company disclaims all implied warranties or conditions, including any implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. For all transactions occurring in the United States, any implied warranty of condition of merchantability, satisfactory quality, or fitness for a particular purpose is limited to the duration of the express warranty set forth above. Some states or countries do not allow a limitation on how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion of limitation of incidental or consequential damages for consumer products. In such sates or countries, some exclusions or limitations of this limited warranty may not apply to the Purchaser. For consumer transaction, the limited warranty terms contained in this statement, except to the extent lawfully permitted, do not exclude, restrict, or modify but are in addition to the mandatory statutory rights applicable to the sale of this Product to the Purchaser.
All warranty claims must be filed by the consumer to the retailer of this product, who in turn is to contact the manufacturer regarding any warranty return or replacement. We will not handle claims from the consumer directly. Please retain invoices for a minimum of one year for warranty purposes.
- Claims for defective merchandise must be made within ONE year from invoice date. Claims for missing parts must be made within 60 calendar days after the merchandise is received
- Any claim for defective merchandise returns must be packed in original packaging
- We reserve the right to specify that items be returned to the original warehouse for inspection or be inspected by our representative in the field
- Pictures are required to claim defective merchandise, along with a copy of the original invoice
- If the claim is justified, the item(s) or part(s) will be repaired or replaced or a credit will be issued. It is our policy to replace parts whenever possible.
- The warranty will only cover replacement parts but would not cover labor and shipping handling.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may have other rights, which vary from state to state.